Pumptracks are circular courses with successive waves and steep wall curves. They serve a wide range of users from child to adult and can be used with various sports equipment. Pumptracks are particularly suitable for sports and leisure facilities, urban parks, mountain biking destinations or as a moving attraction for events. Possible construction materials for pump racks are asphalt, concrete, earth, wood or fiberglass. As a public sports facility, the Pumptrack does not need any lasting support.
Flying Metal plans and builds Pumptracks made of asphalt. These unique sport facilities offer a fun factor for anything that rolls.
Modular Pumptracks are a sports facility designed for BMX, Bikes, Skateboards and Scooters. These mobile Pumptrack can be set up temporarily or permanently.
Flying Metal rents mobile Pumptracks. Parkitect Modular pumptracks are suitable for any occasion thanks to various track sizes, rental bikes, skates and scooters available for rent.
Flying Metal builds Pumptracks from prefabricated concrete components which are put together to form a unique, easy-to-care-for track.
Want to learn how to ride a Pumptrack? Looking for tips and input to improve your riding technique? Flying Metal offers Pumptrack courses.
- Pumptracks promote the joy of sport and strengthens confidence on all kinds of sports equipment
- Pumptracks appeal to cyclists, skateboarders, scooters and inline skaters of all abilities.
- The Pumptrack is a meeting place for various users of all age groups and advanced levels
- Pumptracks allow children to train their mobility skills early
- Riding on a pumptrack serves as a basis for all cycling disciplines and increases safety when riding in the road traffic.
- The safety risks associated with pump racks are minimal (riding with a helmet provided). Pumptracks are also well suited for children according to the BFU - Bundesamt für Unfallverhütung.
- Pumptracks made of fiberglass and asphalt can also be used in wet conditions.
- Modular Pumptracks do not require any building permission and can be set up quickly and easily.
- The Pumptracks are TÜV certified according to the standards for playground equipment.