Flying Metal plans and builds Pumptracks made of asphalt. These unique sport facilities offer a fun factor for anything that rolls.
Modular Pumptracks are a sports facility designed for BMX, Bikes, Skateboards and Scooters. These mobile Pumptrack can be set up temporarily or permanently.
Flying Metal rents mobile Pumptracks. Parkitect Modular pumptracks are suitable for any occasion thanks to various track sizes, rental bikes, skates and scooters available for rent.
Flying Metal builds Pumptracks from prefabricated concrete components which are put together to form a unique, easy-to-care-for track.
Want to learn how to ride a Pumptrack? Looking for tips and input to improve your riding technique? Flying Metal offers Pumptrack courses.
Thanks to its modular concept, Parkitect Modular Pumptrack can be set up in a short time and offers a wide range of configurations. Since the Pumptrack can be used with many different sports equipment on wheels, it serves a very wide utility group. The Modular Pumptrack can be permanently installed in a landscape or moved regularly.
Flying Metal distributes the mobile pumptracks by the brand Parkitect in Switzerland and takes care of the transport and the initial installation of the system.
- Modular, flexible and mobile
- Unlimitedly expandable in various forms and setups
- Fast assembly (2-4 hours)
- Can be ridden by mountain bike, BMX, skateboard, scooter and inline skates
- Anti-slip flooring even in wet conditions
- TÜV certified according to EU standards for children's playgrounds
- 5 years warranty on material damage and production defects
- Available in black, red and blue (Other colors on request)
- Varying configurations, line length
For request about Modular Pumptracks please call or mail:
076 302 24 70