Flying Metal plans and builds Pumptracks made of asphalt. These unique sport facilities offer a fun factor for anything that rolls.
Modular Pumptracks are a sports facility designed for BMX, Bikes, Skateboards and Scooters. These mobile Pumptrack can be set up temporarily or permanently.
Flying Metal rents mobile Pumptracks. Parkitect Modular pumptracks are suitable for any occasion thanks to various track sizes, rental bikes, skates and scooters available for rent.
Flying Metal builds Pumptracks from prefabricated concrete components which are put together to form a unique, easy-to-care-for track.
Want to learn how to ride a Pumptrack? Looking for tips and input to improve your riding technique? Flying Metal offers Pumptrack courses.
Pumptracks made of concrete offer a new possibility to block standardized elements. Concrete pumptracks are suitable for sports facilities and playgrounds in an urban environment. The finished concrete elements from Modular can be optimally integrated into new park or sport facilities. An existing pumptrack can also be subsequently enlarged by additional elements or change in shape.
- Low planning costs
- Long life span
- Minimum maintenance costs on the track
- High protection against vandalism and damage
- Can be riden by mountain bike, BMX, skateboard, scooter and inline skates
- No sports-specific know-how necessary for assembly
- Possible removal of the elements in case of any dismantling
- TÜV certified according to EU standards for children's playgrounds
- Can be riden in almost any weather, year-round use